- Baker Tilly Capital's H1 2018 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the first half of 2018.
- Andy LaRose examines the role of seasonal offerings within a brewer's business plan.
- Icicle Brewing Company owners, Pam and Oliver Brulotte, and general manager, Joel Martinez, share their experience of working with Baker Tilly’s craft brewery team to grow their business.
- The second quarter of 2016 showed mixed performance for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA closed up 1.9 percent and 1.4 percent, respectively.
- The ongoing evolution of consumer preferences due to more and better access to quality information on nutrition has been the driving force behind the “clean label” movement.