- This Specialty foods M&A newsletter provides an overview of the United States specialty foods market, industry trends, and relevant transactions for the first half of 2016.
- Nature Soy, a leading consumer product good manufacturer of healthy soy and vegetarian products, has sold to Keystone Capital
- Serving as the internal audit department for a global, private equity-owned manufacturer of baked goods
- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- The fourth quarter of 2015 experienced positive financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P, DJIA, and NASDAQ closed up 6.5 percent, 7.0 percent, and 8.4 percent, respectively for the quarter.
- Previous Next