- With GDPR enforcement underway, eyes across the world turn to developments in data privacy legislation in the U.S. and India.
- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- U.K. regulatory body issues data privacy ruling with global implications.
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- Baker Tilly’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) webinar explores the impacts of GDPR, its requirements, tips for assessing GDPR readiness and preparing for compliance.