- Tech giants Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft joined forces to declare support of a U.S. federal data privacy law as powerful as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber and due diligence specialists discuss the importance of cybersecurity due diligence prior to acquiring a business and how to protect your investment through proper cybersecurity management post-acquisition.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists walk through several integrated security testing and cyber intelligence case studies that can be used to understand potential cyberattack scenarios and prioritize mitigation strategies at your organization.
- With GDPR enforcement underway, eyes across the world turn to developments in data privacy legislation in the U.S. and India.
- In a recent EDUCAUSE blog post, Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer at Southern Methodist University, shares insights from a collaborative presentation conducted with Mike Cullen of Baker Tilly, on the ways institutions can assist their board professionals to understand the pertinent aspects of cybersecurity programs and collaboratively address cybersecurity risks.
- Previous Next