- The U.S.-EU Privacy Shield annual report reveals Department of Commerce actively working to validate compliance through random "spot checks".
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly data privacy specialists discuss how organizations can prepare for enforcement, ongoing monitoring and compliance in an evolving regulatory landscape.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists discuss how to develop a sustainable, risk-based cybersecurity program at your organization.
- While concerns over the significant fines an organization may suffer resulting from a data breach or violation are warranted, the other less apparent and often difficult to quantify costs can be much greater, farther reaching and longer lasting.
- Anthem agreed to pay the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) $16 million after 2015 data breach.