Whether it is through misappropriation of assets, theft of inventory, or the reputational damage that results from fraud, the threat continues to be of concern. There are things that you can do to help deter theft and reduce the opportunity for fraud. The key is to start the process to reduce your risk of fraud.
This webinar will help you understand:
- Why governments are susceptible to fraud
- Who is responsible for the prevention and detection of fraud
- What a financial audit entails v. forensic audit services
- How to start the process of conducting an internal fraud risk assessment
- Internal control opportunities to reduce fraud
Download this presentation: Is your entity at risk for fraud? >