Baker Tilly excels in matching company operations with activities eligible for various research and development (R&D) tax incentives offered around the globe. Our international resources and deep experience in many industries enables us to understand your business from a global perspective and maximize the benefits of foreign R&D expenditures.
Our seasoned, multi-lingual team of engineers, accountants, and attorneys first analyze your operations to identify qualifying activities. Then they design a methodology for cost-efficiently sustaining benefits into the future.
We would welcome the opportunity to put our global expertise in this area to work for you through services that include:
- Establishing the economic benefits of improvements to meet incentive requirements
- Helping you understand your company’s worldwide research and engineering costs, so you can make tax planning decisions from a global perspective
- Evaluating the tax impacts of different types of R&D expenditures
- Consulting about ways to more fully take advantage of foreign R&D incentives
- Providing audit support and representation before foreign tax authorities