- Understand how tribal governments can successfully measure performance, improve efficiencies and maintain accountability through an internal audit function.
- A large tribal government needed assistance in developing a best-in-class internal audit function to improve internal controls, governance and overall operations.
- In part one of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, public sector and not-for-profit organizations learn to define their outlook and high priority positions.
- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- Explore the concept of public power and how some of those concepts translate to tribes looking to form utilities or expand the services offered through existing tribal utilities.