- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- The corporate finance team at Baker Tilly Capital partnered with Trachte’s CEO and CFO to prepare a comprehensive financing package to fully refinance outstanding debt.
- The investment banking team at Baker Tilly Capital worked closely with Hal’s Harley ownership during the sale process.
- Long-term client Crown Court Properties depends on our experienced housing transaction team for candid advice and honest recommendations as they acquire and preserve affordable housing properties.
- Previous Next