- Governments frequently offer financial incentives to businesses that are generating economic impacts in their communities.
- M&A in the Philadelphia regional market followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions increasing by approximately 19 percent from the prior quarter
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 6.4% for August 2016, above the national rate of 5.0%. The Pittsburgh region unemployment rate had increased 0.6% from 5.8%
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- Previous Next