- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, our client was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- For anyone looking to buy or sell a business, unclaimed property has become de rigueur for M&A due diligence and auditors alike.
- A multi-site senior living provider with a new innovative healthcare delivery concept turns to Baker Tilly to help identify a primary development location using a visual market assessment.
- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components.
- Previous Next