- Unemployment in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 4.6 percent for the third quarter 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Philadelphia region was estimated at 4.8 percent for February 2016, slightly below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- Real estate developments can advance important public policy goals. But the most worthwhile real estate developments are often the most challenging.
- Healthcare companies are using unclaimed property services not only to avoid state audits and penalties, but also to find liabilities or make themselves look more attractive in preparation for consolidations.
- Previous Next