- Baker Tilly identifies significant tax savings for LaForce Inc., a leading supplier and manufacturer of commercial doors, frames and security solutions.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- Estate and charitable planning helped a client achieve financial security for future generations, create opportunities for new investments and direct social capital to benefit society.
- Our August issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report looks at different aspects of the new pass-through deduction as well as new guidance for bonus depreciation and small business accounting methods. There’s also a new warning about underwitholding federal income tax.
- Recently released proposed regulations should clarify some of the uncertainty around section 965 and the repatriation tax.