- Baker Tilly comments on proposed regulations under section 163(j).
- Gary Peric from Baker Tilly breaks down the South Dakota v. Wayfair ruling for tech firms.
- The Wisconsin Department of Revenue's frequently asked questions clarified earlier guidance related to the state's pass-through entity tax passed in late 2018.
- Key elements in the final section 199A regulations for the 20 percent pass-through deduction, including eligibility requirements and aggregation rules.
- The IRS issued final section 199A regulations with a number of changes and clarifications, including for the rental real estate safe harbor.