- Learn how five key changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act impact M&A market activity, buyers, sellers and the private equity industry as a whole.
- Learn about the transitional guidance on the deductibility of expenses for certain business meals under section 274 as amended by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialist, Ilya Lipin, discusses state income tax issues on mandatory deemed repatriation under Sec. 965 in the AICPA The Tax Adviser's Tax Clinic section.
- The September Tax Reform Progress Report discusses the three bills that comprise Tax Reform 2.0, new proposed regulations for determining a CFC’s GILTI income, elimination of a state and local tax workaround and where we are with TCJA-related regulations and guidance.
- One of the many items affected by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) were 529 education fund plans. Learn more about the plan, their tax benefits and implication, and the resulting updates per the new tax law.