- Learn how a well-written financial policy can offer a multitude of ongoing benefits for your organization.
- On July 23, 2014 the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) adopted a Final Rule that amends Rule 2a-7 of the Investment Company Act of 1940, which governs money market funds. These long anticipated amendments are designed to provide both structural and operational reform addressing an investor run on funds during a financial crisis, as was seen in 2008. The Final Rule becomes effective sixty days after publication in the Federal Register and provides for a two-year implementation period.
- Due to increased concerns about potential widespread violations of the federal securities laws by municipal issuers and underwriters the SEC has undertaken a new initiative to identify and clean up false certifications.
- Employers are now more than ever faced with additional obligations under the Affordable Care Act, this article provides an overview of how the final regulations affect employer groups by employee size.
- This article is the first in a series related to internal control assessment and your government. This is an introduction to the recent update of the COSO Internal Control Framework.
- Previous Next