- One of the most discussed areas of change as a result of the Uniform Guidance is to the requirements surrounding tracking and reporting of payroll related costs, or time and effort reporting.
- The new general requirements of Uniform Guidance and five methods of procurement most closely follow the previous OMB Circular 102, Grants and Cooperative Agreements with State and Local Governments.
- Every municipal and county government across the country needs to attract new residents and businesses. For some communities, the key to success in their economic and community development initiatives lies in placemaking.
- As the holders of sensitive information and the provider of essential human services, state and local governments should be concerned about cybersecurity.
- GASB No. 45 outlines current guidance for the accounting and financial reporting of other postemployment benefits (OPEB) by governmental employers.
- Previous Next