- A large municipality enacted a program to renovate several schools as well as construct new schools and engaged Baker Tilly to examine and monitor the implementation of the diversity plan.
- A community college required assistance in their accounting department. Leveraging deep industry insight, we provided the necessary accounting expertise and coverage to meet the client’s needs.
- Today’s fiscal reality forces government administrators to take a hard look at spending, but can cutting important functions like HR cost your government more in the long run?
- In many governments, it may seem that endless hours are devoted to budgeting and budget management. It is important not to be discouraged, as time spent budgeting can be good news.
- Learn about key financial ratios and benchmarks to help board members gauge their government’s financial health.
- Previous Next