- In IMPA-HR HR News magazine, Baker Tilly outlines key considerations for developing and implementing remote work plans for government employees.
- 2018 year-end is the time for governments to prepare for GASB 75 implementation. Local governments in Wisconsin should address these key areas related to other postemployment benefits (OPEB).
- The Governmental Accounting Standards Board recently issued Statement No. 87, Leases, which will replace the current operating and capital lease categories with a single model for lease accounting.
- This summer, the U.S. Government Accountability Office issued an update to Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards, superseding the 2011 revision.
- Communities across the U.S. devastated by widespread flooding must ensure compliance with the accounting, documentation and operational requirements that accompany the award of disaster recovery aid.
- Previous Next