- The Village of West Baraboo enlisted Baker Tilly’s state and local government outsourced accounting services team during a treasurer transition for bookkeeping services, budget assistance and audit preparation to address inefficiencies and ensure success.
- Vendor fraud poses a unique threat to governments. Due to the public nature of their operations, government entities have an increased susceptibility for this type of criminal activity.
- FEMA is accepting applications for assistance and has expressed an intent to disburse funds quickly. Whether your organization already manages federal awards or you’re receiving federal awards for the first time, understanding the compliance requirements is critical during this time.
- City of Stoughton enlists the help of Baker Tilly outsourced accounting services to avoid gap in daily accounting tasks, support staff and aid in Finance Director transition.
- In July 2017, COFAR released an update to the FAQs document of the Uniform Guidance.
- Previous Next