- Working with Baker Tilly, the city achieved a smooth transition for the comptroller and eliminated a significant staffing void. The efficient collaboration led to a carefully prepared audit with limited adjustments and within budget.
- Baker Tilly delivered comprehensive documentation of the client’s financial procedures, identified potential risks, and provided recommendations based on their current resources and technology systems capabilities.
- Developing a budget for information technology is about much more than line items and equipment.
- At a time when public agencies are more conscientious about how public dollars are spent, it is imperative that contracts are initially developed with an end-goal in mind.
- Learn about key implementation considerations for the new pension reporting standards for Wisconsin Retirement System, the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund and/or the Teachers’ Retirement System.
- Previous Next