- This Baker Tilly on-demand webinar presents an overview of GASB 87, what the lease accounting changes mean for governmental entities and what preparations to take now to be ready for implementation.
- The lessor accounting perspective is unpacked in this Baker Tilly public sector practice-led podcast on lease reporting changes under the Government Accounting Standards Board Statement No. 87.
- During this podcast on lessee accounting, Baker Tilly discusses lease accounting components and an example of a bus lease under Statement No. 87 from the Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
- This Baker Tilly podcast provides an overview, explanation of importance and calculation of lease terms for lessees and lessors under the Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statement No. 87.
- Board members will receive an overview of key financial policies including fund balance policy during this Baker Tilly board governance series podcast for local and state governmental organizations.