- Organization-wide commitment powers a public utility’s approach to developing and sustaining an enterprise risk management (ERM) program that strategically manages its operational and financial areas.
- All the Queen's Horses, a film documenting the largest municipal fraud in U.S. history, offers takeaways for every governmental entity to strengthen internal controls and detect and prevent fraud.
- The Government Accounting Standards Board issued Preliminary Views (PV) in its reexamination of the financial reporting model. Government are encouraged to read and respond by Feb. 15, 2019.
- Now is the time to act if you have not yet analyzed the impact of the OMB Uniform Grant guidance on the administration of your federal awards.
- Baker Tilly has created a Uniform Guidance procurement policy checklist to help governmental, not-for-profit and higher education organizations implement of Uniform Guidance procurement standards.