- The Government Accounting Standards Board issued Preliminary Views (PV) in its reexamination of the financial reporting model. Government are encouraged to read and respond by Feb. 15, 2019.
- Now is the time to act if you have not yet analyzed the impact of the OMB Uniform Grant guidance on the administration of your federal awards.
- Baker Tilly has created a Uniform Guidance procurement policy checklist to help governmental, not-for-profit and higher education organizations implement of Uniform Guidance procurement standards.
- In IMPA-HR HR News magazine, Baker Tilly outlines key considerations for developing and implementing remote work plans for government employees.
- 2018 year-end is the time for governments to prepare for GASB 75 implementation. Local governments in Wisconsin should address these key areas related to other postemployment benefits (OPEB).