- Growing your manufacturing business may include going global. But one of the major challenges is managing localized compliance across the various regions of the world.
- Unclaimed property is rapidly assuming a new role as a state revenue generator. To help organizations become better familiar with unclaimed property reporting requirements, Baker Tilly compiled a state-by-state guide on unclaimed property laws. Use the guide as a starting point for learning more about the unclaimed property laws of the states in which you have reportable property.
- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- A recent ruling from the Virginia Department of Taxation impacts the application of sales and use tax on the purchase and sale of computer software.
- Baker Tilly works in partnership with a mobile application developer to organize financial statements and complete an audit
- Previous Next