- FASB has issued guidance for capitalizing costs associated with implementation of cloud computing systems.
- Software and technology companies face unique issues when implementing ASC 606. This supplement helps address those issues and provide industry-specific insights.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- The software and technology sector has become a major catalyst driving M&A among buyers both inside and outside the industry. This report delves into M&A insights and trends in the software and technology industry.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Gary Peric and Chuck Lukens, discuss key SaaS sales and use tax compliance in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) The Tax Adviser’s Tax Clinic section.