- Baker Tilly healthcare consultant Serafin Samson reflects on attending the MedCity News INVEST Twin Cities digital health conference.
- With venture capital and private equity’s increased focus on software and technology companies, learn how both asset classes are continuing to validate their mutually beneficial relationship within the growing software and technology industry.
- Baker Tilly partners provide insights into funding options for digital health startups in this interview with MedCity News.
- FASB has issued guidance for capitalizing costs associated with implementation of cloud computing systems.
- Software and technology companies face unique issues when implementing ASC 606. This supplement helps address those issues and provide industry-specific insights.