- AICPA releases final guidance on SOC for Cybersecurity. The new guidance provides a framework to help organizations better understand the core components of effective cybersecurity risk management.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NYS DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a March 1, 2018 effective date.
- In performing the two-stage, multi-year engagement, Baker Tilly interviewed crucial personnel and reviewed key documentation across primary institutional areas with the highest cost reduction potential.
- The organization plans to use Baker Tilly's recommendations to drive their IT planning and budget process.
- The analysis performed by Baker Tilly found that the system generated more than $6.7 billion annually in economic activity, and supported more than 60,000 jobs (in addition to its more than 12,000 internal employees).
- Previous Next