- Learn about the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Insurance Data Security Law and the areas insurers will need to evaluate while preparing for compliance.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, panelists discussed cybersecurity related laws, regulations and requirements applicable to higher education institutions, as well shared methodologies for determining where high-risk data lies within your institution.
- Board and audit committees gain a greater understanding of SOC reporting and the value to their organizations in this concise tip sheet.
- Baker Tilly discusses key topics SOC issuers should consider as they perform their exams, along with focal points of user entities as they evaluate vendor’s SOC reports.
- Baker Tilly Director, Janice Ahlstrom discusses the security rule and OCR requirements of a HIPAA risk assessment and reviews two industry tools recommended by the OCR.
- Previous Next