- Baker Tilly senior managers, Mike Cullen and Michael Wright teamed with Patrick Lang of Lockheed Martin, to discuss new cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and government contractor compliance.
- Increasing regulatory compliance costs, decreasing margins, and intensifying competition from both traditional and emerging providers of financial services have spurred M&A activity.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, presenters from Baker Tilly, Caldera Consulting, and the University of West Georgia teamed up to discuss cloud concepts, how to advise management about governance, convene stakeholders and build their risk assessment capabilities, gain practical insight into evaluating relevant controls that support realizing the benefits from cloud applications, and tips on where to start your audit planning.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Cybersecurity Task Force released its latest version of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. Key requirements...
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- Previous Next