- The U.S.-EU Privacy Shield annual report reveals Department of Commerce actively working to validate compliance through random "spot checks".
- FEI 2018 Audit Fee Survey Report reveals interesting trends around audit fees, internal controls, internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly data privacy specialists discuss how organizations can prepare for enforcement, ongoing monitoring and compliance in an evolving regulatory landscape.
- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series