- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Growing grocery store chain identifies opportunities to leverage credits and incentives.
- Quick serve restaurant client saves millions in tax dollars
- Baker Tilly assists Festival Foods with securing New Markets Tax Credits for new stores.
- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- Previous Next