- Baker Tilly, in collaboration with faculty and the sponsored programs office, reviewed 30 policies and developed written materials for 18 e-learning modules.
- With the framework provided by Baker Tilly, the research office was able to contact process owners to address current and developing risks.
- The SEC is asking that broker-dealers self-report any historical or ongoing instances of noncompliance by November 1, 2016.
- If your institution expends more than $500,000 (increasing to $750,000 come December 26, 2014), in general funds of awards per year, you must submit to a single audit, more commonly known as the OMB Circular A-133 Audit on an annual basis. Many view the A-133 audit as a “necessary evil” – something that has to be done in order for your institution to receive the research funding. In this article we outline tips for taking back control of your next A-133 audit.”
- Baker Tilly was engaged by a higher education client to conduct a review of potential policy violations related to travel and expense reimbursements that were submitted by certain individuals.