- The Seneca Nation sought Baker Tilly’s tribal energy consultants for development of a strategic energy plan. Learn how the Nation is making strides toward sustainable energy independence, utilizing green energy and existing fossil resources to develop their community and protect future generations.
- The bipartisan budget act of 2018 includes impacts to existing renewable energy credits
- A Southern utility uses cost of service and rate design studies to update its revenue requirement amid increased purchased power costs and distributed generation.
- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- Baker Tilly speaks on Austin's Live Green Talk Radio Show about TREIA’s GridNEXT conference and renewable energy advancement.