- Baker Tilly partners Monica Dalwadi and David Jamiolkowski talk with Bisnow about an internal controls method all real estate investment trusts (REITs) should incorporate to stay ahead of potential fraud risks.
- Who knew good chemistry and the old proverb “two heads are better than one” could apply to commercial real estate? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with the ins and outs of executing a successful joint venture.
- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- This webinar covers examples of claims and court decisions and what your role in the resolution process is.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- Previous Next