- Is your Low Income Housing Tax Credit property approaching the end of its LIHTC compliance period? Listen to the recording as our housing and tax professionals discuss ways to prepare for the likely upcoming transition.
- Have you heard about virtual CISO? With cyberattacks more prevalent in the workplace, Baker Tilly's David Ross, principal and cybersecurity growth leader, suggests why this virtual role might be a viable solution for companies.
- This webinar covers how auditing fixed price contracts earlier in the development phase can help owner's of real estate prevent unexpected costs and risk.
- The SEC is planning to adopt rules that revise the definition of “smaller reporting company” by the fall of 2018 and let more public companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. A top SEC official suggested during a congressional hearing that the agency may also revise the threshold for compliance with the auditor attestation rules for internal controls over financial reporting.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists share how to test your organization’s cyberattack prevention, detection and response capabilities through cyberattack and cyberbreach simulations.
- Previous Next