- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act makes keeping a log of your activities more important than ever. New IRC section 199A requires taxpayers to prove the amount of time they spend on qualified trades or businesses. Get started with this sample log.
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations meant to clarify the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s section 199A and its qualified business income deduction.
- In our July edition of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we discuss Tax Reform 2.0 and look at the status of tax reform regulations, section 199A, the new Form 1040 and Opportunity Zone provisions.
- In this videos series, Todd Stokes, managing partner – D.C. metro area, holds an exclusive interview with Gary Rappaport, founder and CEO of Rappaport Companies.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team is assisting the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra with structuring its tax credit transaction for the historic building renovation of its new home, the Grand Warner Theatre.
- Previous Next