- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Learn the many insurance options to help mitigate construction project risk. What is the right insurance product for a construction project? When should it be used? And more!
- Baker Tilly discusses key elements of a successful joint venture partnership and the importance of finding a partner with whom you can build a solid plan addressing both parties goals. Learn about the symbiotic nature of joint ventures and why due diligence is the most important best practice.
- Baker Tilly partner Wayne Schiferl shares insights into the affordable housing industry with readers of the Minnesota Real Estate Journal.
- Dan Brennan, founding partner of Laurie & Brennan, LLP, rejoins our series to break down the terms and conditions any good construction contract should contain. He provides an overview of terms that can be used which are explicit and protect the owner and contractor from misinterpretation and unintended consequences.
- Previous Next