- In the article, featured in Chicagoland Associated General Contractor's blog, partner Rob Nowak details how to prepare for a downturn during a period of robust growth and economic prosperity.
- Baker Tilly Capital's incentives advisory team helped secure more than $18M financing package using credit and incentive programs to revitalize a historic structure in the heart of Kansas City.
- Our August issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report looks at different aspects of the new pass-through deduction as well as new guidance for bonus depreciation and small business accounting methods. There’s also a new warning about underwitholding federal income tax.
- Listen in as presenters discuss an overview of the new options available to public housing agencies.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists walk through several integrated security testing and cyber intelligence case studies that can be used to understand potential cyberattack scenarios and prioritize mitigation strategies at your organization.
- Previous Next