- Baker Till talks with Bisnow about the complex tax implications facing the legal industry as they tackle unique build-outs, renovations, and the other space updates that impress, but don’t break the bank.
- It’s no longer enough for banks and other financial institutions to simply have good working relationships with the third parties that provide IT and other services. New, stricter standards and increased scrutiny by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), as well as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), mean financial institutions now have the same responsibilities for in-house and out-of-house services.
- Gain an understanding of how the IRS views compensation vs. dividends paid to shareholders.
- Baker Tilly talks with Bisnow about cyber fraud threats facing the legal industry and shares solutions about how law firms can protect sensitive data.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- Previous Next