- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Through process improvement initiatives and document scanning, law firms can create efficient workflows to enhance employee productivity and reduce their storage footprint.
- It is estimated that 50 percent of partners of the AM Law 200 are baby boomers, and of this 50 percent, 16 percent will retire in the next five years. How will this impact the commercial real estate industry? For starters, office space is the second-largest expenditure for law firms, after salaries.
- Learn about incentive options offered by the U.S. government for private business expansion projects, the steps to utilize these options, and how to manage public perceptions.
- With the changing competitive legal landscape, Baker Tilly's client engaged us to re-evaluate their existing business model to improve profits and the profits-per-partner to better position the firm to retain top talent and attract strategic lateral candidates.
- Previous Next