- Has your firm prepared a succession plan with a major generational leadership transition on the horizon? Baker Tilly shares insights on how to be prepared for the impact of retiring partners without it having a significant effect on your firm’s future livelihood, profitability and cash flow.
- Operational decisions at law firms are crucial to the bottom line. From fee structuring to which practices to develop, people to hire, technology to use and even the right real estate choice are all factors in the equation of competitive strategy. Baker Tilly weighs in on what your firm can do to stay on top?
- Do you understand how the new partnership audit regulations affect your firm and what steps you should be taking now? Law firms and other professional service firms are significantly impacted by the new partnership audit regulations. Some of the considerations for these firms may be quite different than the considerations for other types of partnerships.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- While the recently passed Multistate Tax Compact amendment made changes to the definition of apportionable income and receipts (sales) and removed the recommendation for use of three-factor apportionment, a noteworthy change for professional service firms is the modification to the regulations adopting “market-based sourcing” of receipts.
- Previous Next