- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- When reviewing financial statements, not-for-profit board members and managers sometimes make the mistake of focusing solely on bottom-line figures, but these statements also may include a wealth of information in their disclosures. Savvy constituents and potential supporters know this, so not-for-profit executives need to be familiar with the common types of disclosures and the information they make available for scrutiny.
- A law firm counseling a government agency needed a firm that could discreetly perform inquiries and testing of the CFO’s financial transactions to explore for potentially fraudulent or imprudent transactions.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss the recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H-Pay or Play requirements and outline steps to evaluate healthcare coverage for your employees.
- The DFI issued a letter highlighting changes that affect the registration process and filing requirements of charitable organizations operating in Wisconsin.
- Previous Next