- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- Baker Tilly discuss the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) on tax exempt entities.
- Publications predict a negative outlook for not-for-profit hospitals in 2018. There are immediate actions that hospitals can employ to move forward in this time of uncertainty.
- Baker Tilly has put together a five step evaluation process to better prepare our not-for-profit clients for the transition effort in advance of the requirements that will be taking effect in 2019.
- The new not-for-profit financial reporting standard, ASU No. 2016-14, requires an organization to disclose specific qualitative and quantitative liquidity information on their financial statements.
- Previous Next