- Succession planning is a critical component of any size organization, and not-for-profit organizations, with their unique circumstances, mission focus, and volunteer dependency, need to be sure they are mapped for success in their key leadership roles.
- As federal, state, and local deficits continue to climb, large entities that enjoy significant tax breaks are subject to increased scrutiny.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices for cybersecurity governance, as well as the changing cybersecurity risk landscape, key elements of an effective cybersecurity program, and strategies for auditing and presenting on cybersecurity program effectiveness.
- Employee benefit plans governed by the ERISA must have at least one fiduciary. Fiduciaries have numerous plan responsibilities and must ensure their plan is in full compliance with ERISA regulations.
- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal held a panel discussion to explore opportunities and challenges facing not-for-profits. Partner Larry Mohr was one of three panelists to provide insights.
- Previous Next