- Uniform Guidance will impact your organization’s single audit. This webinar will discuss the changes and how they will impact your single audit.
- Your single audit should be a smooth process. This webinar will help clarify the roles and responsibilities of both the auditor and the auditee for your next single audit under the Uniform Guidance.
- The United States is host to 1.1 million not-for-profit organizations. These organizations, many of which do not maintain strong internal control processes, are ripe for fraud and embezzlement.
- Succession planning is a critical component of any size organization, and not-for-profit organizations, with their unique circumstances, mission focus, and volunteer dependency, need to be sure they are mapped for success in their key leadership roles.
- As federal, state, and local deficits continue to climb, large entities that enjoy significant tax breaks are subject to increased scrutiny.
- Previous Next