- The Tax Cut and Jobs Act makes numerous direct changes to tax-exempt organization taxation, as well as major changes to individual and corporate taxation that will indirectly affect these organizations.
- This webinar highlights sections of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (the Act) affecting unrelated business income in addition to potential tax planning opportunities to help tax-exempt organizations adapt to the new UBI reporting regime.
- Baker Tilly’s tax-exempt organization professionals provide insight into the numerous direct changes to tax-exempt entity taxation during this webinar.
- While the Tax Cut and Jobs Act will simplify taxes for many Americans, many businesses and tax-exempt entities will find the computation of taxable income even more complex than in the past.
- Baker Tilly not-for-profit specialists provide a detailed overview on ASU 2016-14.
- Previous Next