- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- ASU 2016-14 has brought the most significant changes to not-for-profit reporting standards since 1993. Is your organization aware of the changes? All not-for-profits should reference Baker Tilly's guide to assist with implementation of the new standard.
- A high-functioning board can provide a not-for-profit organization with invaluable leadership and support, but boards aren't automatically effective.
- Tax reform: What you should know about the taxability of transportation fringe benefits
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.