- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Frank Czekay, highlight key legislative, administrative, and judicial updates over the past year and discuss their prospective impact in the Pennsylvania CPA Journal.
- Watch the recent webinar on how nexus changes related to sales and use taxes could affect your business.
- With states still trying to increase revenues, they are becoming even more creative and aggressive with their avenues for collection.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Donna Scaffidi and Dana Delsman, discuss enacted state sales-and-use-tax laws in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) The Tax Adviser’s Tax Clinic section.
- Previous Next