- Gary Peric from Baker Tilly breaks down the South Dakota v. Wayfair ruling for tech firms.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialist, Ilya Lipin, discusses state income tax issues on mandatory deemed repatriation under Sec. 965 in the AICPA The Tax Adviser's Tax Clinic section.
- The September Tax Reform Progress Report discusses the three bills that comprise Tax Reform 2.0, new proposed regulations for determining a CFC’s GILTI income, elimination of a state and local tax workaround and where we are with TCJA-related regulations and guidance.
- Baker Tilly identifies significant tax savings for LaForce Inc., a leading supplier and manufacturer of commercial doors, frames and security solutions.
- Wisconsin's new law may make unclaimed property audits less aggressive for holders, but might also signal a ramping up of these types of audits.