- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- Across the US, local efforts are emerging to address the lasting effect of the housing finance crisis on neighborhoods and accessibility to affordable housing.
- All construction contracts have general conditions provisions. Analyzing these contract terms enables the construction contract auditor to build the project audit program and contribute to on time, under budget project delivery.
- Baker Tilly helped Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County and Kothe Real Estate Partners secure a low-income housing tax credit award for new construction of a $5.7 million mixed-use building with 36 residential units and a child care facility.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Previous Next